Choosing The Right Candidate
Posted On August 8, 2016
Good Sunday morning America
I was savoring my first cup of coffee this morning and was listening to the television when the normal program at this time period was talking politics and the upcoming presidential election. I wish to thank the Constitution of the United States for allowing differing opinions to be shared without the possibility of reprisals from the Government.
I decided to place these questions before all that care to read them:
- What qualities does a presidential candidate need to run the country?
- Which is more important, Trust or party line?
- If you where the candidate, who are you trying to convince you can do the job the best? The People or The Donors?
- What are the qualities, of the political party of each candidate, that you trust and which do you agree with? What the qualities that you completely disagree with?
- Should the candidate be run by the Political party and it’s leadership or should the Party be led by the candidate?
- Who do you trust to tell the truth, the Media, the Hollywood Celebrities, The Political Party talking heads or the Political candidates?
- Which Political ideology do you trust to restore America to greatness?
- Which candidate should we elect and trust with the keys to our Nuclear Arsenal?
- Which candidate do you think will support “The Constitution of the United States of America” as written and not attempt to circumvent the “separation of powers” section?
- Which candidate do you think would appoint a supreme court justice that would base their decisions on the constitution and the intents of the framers not on the political whims and desires to legislate from the bench?
- Which candidate do you think would be a better commander-in-chief and support our armed forces? Why?
- Which candidate do you think will demonstrate a prudent approach to handling matters of National Security with a greater sense of responsibility.
- Which candidate is more likely to keep their promises and do what is the best interest of the American people and not the already elected politicians and special interest groups?
This upcoming election may determine the course our country takes and will be paid for by our grandchildren. Your vote matters no matter which candidate you choose. I urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice. Take nothing for granted, trust your instincts. Pray for our country and our elected officials. Pray for the guidance to make the best choice for us all.
God Bless America